I was working with my Apple desktop computer today and wondered if it had any updates available. The manufacturers of operating systems release updates to the public so they can keep their computers secure and free from problems. Microsoft and Linux do the same thing. On my Apple computer, I checked for updates by clicking on the Apple icon in the upper left-hand corner of the main menu. Next I clicked on software update and that’s all it took.
- What kind of person are you? Windows or Mac? Fort Wayne computer repair
- My laptop screen is blank.
- The all-in-one printer which can’t print and it’s still useful. Shane Grantham Consulting
- I can’t call out on my landline telephone. Fort Wayne Computer Repair
- They could have called a closer computer company