Not long ago a Fort Wayne computer repair client contacted me about their Microsoft Outlook e-mail. The same day, they were working with their company’s technical support team trying to get their email working on their smart-phone. During their phone call and remote control session, the password for their main email account was changed. I never did know why they did that, but now the Outlook email on their Windows computer wasn’t receiving messages any longer. My client didn’t know why Outlook stopped working, but once I explained it, they understood. I changed the password in Outlook to match the new one and the messages started flowing in!
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?