Not long ago a Fort Wayne computer repair client contacted me about their Microsoft Outlook e-mail. The same day, they were working with their company’s technical support team trying to get their email working on their smart-phone. During their phone call and remote control session, the password for their main email account was changed. I never did know why they did that, but now the Outlook email on their Windows computer wasn’t receiving messages any longer. My client didn’t know why Outlook stopped working, but once I explained it, they understood. I changed the password in Outlook to match the new one and the messages started flowing in!
- What kind of person are you? Windows or Mac? Fort Wayne computer repair
- My laptop screen is blank.
- The all-in-one printer which can’t print and it’s still useful. Shane Grantham Consulting
- I can’t call out on my landline telephone. Fort Wayne Computer Repair
- They could have called a closer computer company