Yesterday, a friend asked me why facebook sent them a text message with a verification code in it. I asked them if they had logged into Facebook from a new computer or device and they said no. It sounded like someone was attempting to login to my friends account or some other suspicious activity. I suggested they change their password and make sure they can still access their account.
- Ask questions. Shane Grantham Consulting
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?