I’ve seen many laptops over the years and one feature I like to have isolated from the keyboard are the audio controls. Cheaper models put them on one of the keyboard keys sharing duty with another key. On more expensive models I have seen them on a separate row above the keyboard. My old IBM Thinkpad from 2003 was like this. There were separate raised mute, volume up, and volume down buttons above the keyboard. You didn’t have to hunt for the audio controls on the keyboard. This way you don’t have to hunt the keyboard when you want to adjust the audio.
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?