Keeping a drink near your laptop can be dangerous for the laptop’s health. A Fort Wayne computer repair client of mine contacted me this month when a drink spilled on the keyboard of their running laptop. It’s too late for this instance, but I suggest you keep all liquids far away from your laptops. If I have a drink I put in on the floor or on another table/desk from the one the laptop is on. Another idea is to use a cup with a lid for your beverage, In my office in my home I don’t bring drinks into it any more. I have to go to the kitchen to get my drink. This does two things: keeps my laptops safe from spills and give me a break from staring at the computer screens.
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?