I’ve been working on an Asus netbook laptop for a Fort Wayne computer repair client which had a drink spill on the keyboard. Unfortunately, I don’t see any easy way to replace the keyboard. I took it all apart and I don’t see any way to remove it because it appears hard pressed in to the case. On some laptops like a dell Inspiron I recently repaired, it was very easy to replace its keyboard. On the Dell, I pried uped the bezel at the top of the keyboard and the keyboard screws were visible and onec removed, the keyboard lifted out easily. It’s going to be cheaper to buy a new laptop since it probably cost between $150 and 200 new.
- What kind of person are you? Windows or Mac? Fort Wayne computer repair
- My laptop screen is blank.
- The all-in-one printer which can’t print and it’s still useful. Shane Grantham Consulting
- I can’t call out on my landline telephone. Fort Wayne Computer Repair
- They could have called a closer computer company