I’ve been working on an Asus netbook laptop for a Fort Wayne computer repair client which had a drink spill on the keyboard. Unfortunately, I don’t see any easy way to replace the keyboard. I took it all apart and I don’t see any way to remove it because it appears hard pressed in to the case. On some laptops like a dell Inspiron I recently repaired, it was very easy to replace its keyboard. On the Dell, I pried uped the bezel at the top of the keyboard and the keyboard screws were visible and onec removed, the keyboard lifted out easily. It’s going to be cheaper to buy a new laptop since it probably cost between $150 and 200 new.
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?