A while back I wrote about my kitchen laptop with the built-in wireless networking problem. Well, the external wireless I added worked for a while but then both network devices stopped working. I put the laptop in my garage on the workbench for a week and left it alone. Saturday, I fired it up and the internal wireless is working now! I can’t think why it started working – maybe the cold temperature in the garage? Maybe it got bumped and a connection is making contact? I don’t know.
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?