Like many of you I have a personal LinkedIn account which I use daily. I post every couple of days and enjoy reading what my contacts are doing. The groups are a valuable feature which assists me in my Technology education and i have membership is about 10 different ones. A few years ago, I created a company page for my business: Shane Grantham Consulting. It seemed like a good idea to further my marketing reach with a company page. But years later, I use it much less than my personal LinkedIn page. I post my blog to it occasionally, but that’s about it. What are you doing with LinkedIn’s company page compared to your personal page? Anything different?
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?