Every couple days my Linux Mint desktop computer has hard drive problems where I can’t write files to the drive. Or it freezes in mid-use. Sometimes it won’t start Linux and I have to run it in recovery mode and then I run the manual file check utility on partition sda7. This eventually repairs it after finding many issues with inodes, directories, and orphaned files. My guess is the main hard drive is failing and for now I’m just living with it because I have other things to do. I need to run the GUI disk tool on the hard drive to see if any defective sectors are on the hard drive.
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?