I’ve always believed any Microsoft Windows computer required outside or 3rd-Party security software. The reason is I feel Windows never had good built-in security like Linux or Macs. But after reading two Windows 10 books, I’m beginning to think Windows 10 may be different. The books say Windows 10 was designed with security in mind and part of the operating system unlike it’s previous versions. It does have its own security program called Windows Security and it works well with other 3rd-party security programs. It automatically turns itself off if it detects another installed security program.
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?