A computer client of mine couldn’t find a folder on their new Dell Windows 10 computer last week. Earlier in the month I copied the files from their old computer to the new one and put them in a folder on the desktop. They were manually searching through the folder and never found it. I connected remotely through the internet and found it in a few minutes. My client was surprised I found it this quickly and wanted to know how. In every modern operating system like Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac there is a search feature in the file explorer window or files folder(Linux). It’s usually in the upper-right corner with a magnifying glass icon. Type the name of the file or folder in the search field and the computer searches the location and any subfolders for your file.
- What kind of person are you? Windows or Mac? Fort Wayne computer repair
- My laptop screen is blank.
- The all-in-one printer which can’t print and it’s still useful. Shane Grantham Consulting
- I can’t call out on my landline telephone. Fort Wayne Computer Repair
- They could have called a closer computer company