I was at a computer repair client today and one of the things they said was, “My files have changed.” It was a Windows 7 desktop computer. When I first arrived, I didn’t understand their problem. We sat down together at the computer and I listened carefully as they explained their issue with their files. I opened Windows Explorer by clicking on the Task Bar folder and we could see their files in the Documents folder. I realized their files weren’t missing, but the appearance had changed, My client didn’t like the current view which was “Details”. I showed them how to change it with the “More Options” drop down triangle near the upper-right corner of the window. Once we clicked on it we toggled through the eight options. hen we got to “Medium Icons”, my client said, “That’s it!”, and now the files were arranged they way they liked.
- Ask questions. Shane Grantham Consulting
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?