After eleven years of weekly networking, I have heard many commercials from fellow business networkers. One topic we networkers need to avoid in our commercials is personal problems or struggles. Telling the networking group about your medical issues, vehicle or marital problems is a bad idea in my opinion. It diverts attention away from the reason we are here: to learn the products and services of your business. Hearing about your problems can put doubt in my mind that you could take care of my business needs or anyone I refer to you. If you want to confide in a fellow networker who will keep it private, then do that. But please don’t share your problems in front of the whole group. Also, talking about personal problems takes away from your time that you’re supposed to be discussing your business. How do you feel about this? Am I too harsh?
- What kind of person are you? Windows or Mac? Fort Wayne computer repair
- My laptop screen is blank.
- The all-in-one printer which can’t print and it’s still useful. Shane Grantham Consulting
- I can’t call out on my landline telephone. Fort Wayne Computer Repair
- They could have called a closer computer company