Last Thursday night I made a mistake. The New Haven Chamber of Commerce had their Meet Me At 5 event at New Haven Printing on Lincoln Highway. I RSVP’d to Sue via email and told everyone I was going to be there a week earlier. On Thursday afternoon something I had to do took longer than I guessed and when 5 PM arrived, I was behind schedule. I probably could have made it by 6PM and I should have, but didn’t. Monika from the Chamber told another member about me and I was going to be there. This member wanted to talk to me about their computer situation and see if I could help them. Since I wasn’t there and they were in a hurry, they moved on to one of my competitors. When the Fort Wayne Chamber did Meet Me at 5s, I attended one in 2008 and re-connected with a networker I hadn’t talked to in a few years. This one meeting turned into around six computer repair clients and thousands of dollars in business. I continue to do work for these clients that resulted from this one meeting. I hope I learned my lesson to never miss a Meet Me at 5 again!
- What kind of person are you? Windows or Mac? Fort Wayne computer repair
- My laptop screen is blank.
- The all-in-one printer which can’t print and it’s still useful. Shane Grantham Consulting
- I can’t call out on my landline telephone. Fort Wayne Computer Repair
- They could have called a closer computer company