I had an interesting request from a business client last month while I was on a wireless printer service call. My client uses Pinterest for many things and they wanted to print a pin they had found. They use their Apple iPad a lot and didn’t know how to print from it so I proceeded to solve this issue. I first tried to find it from Pinterest’s help feature,but it yielded nothing. I searched on the internet using their computer and made some discoveries. I don’t remember all the details, but the first thing I did was download the pin to the iPad and choose the format which might have been PDF. Next, I browsed the downloads folder on their iPad found the pin. Then I opened the pin and chose print after it found their wireless printer. It worked and now my client can print from their iPad.
- Ask questions. Shane Grantham Consulting
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?