A business networking friend of mine finally required my Fort Wayne computer repair services this week Among other things, they couldn’t print to an HP wireless printer from their Windows 7 desktop computer and their Windows 10 laptop. My assumption was the wireless printer had died or lost it’s wireless connection to my client’s wireless network. I checked the printer’s wireless settings and they checked out. Using one of my laptops, it found the wireless printer, so now I knew it was the two computers’ problem. I first looked at the desktop windows 7 computer and opened devices and printers. The problem was easy to see because the default printer was set to a Microsoft XPS writer. Once the default printer was changed to the correct wireless one, it printed! Stay tuned to see what I did to get the Windows 10 laptop to print.
- What kind of person are you? Windows or Mac? Fort Wayne computer repair
- My laptop screen is blank.
- The all-in-one printer which can’t print and it’s still useful. Shane Grantham Consulting
- I can’t call out on my landline telephone. Fort Wayne Computer Repair
- They could have called a closer computer company