A new client who met me at Norris networking a few years ago called me about their computer that is slow on the internet and freezes on them. I made a service call to their office to find a Microsoft Windows 7 desktop computer. There was over half the hard drive available and really nothing in startup to speak of; just six items. Defrag runs weekly and the hard drive wasn’t fragmented. Their security software was current and reported no issues so I started to look at other areas. I checked the driver status for their graphics card and network card and found newer versions of both so I updated them. I also checked their internet router and discovered a firmware update was available so I updated it as well. Time will tell if these updates solved their problems, but I feel they can’t hurt.
- What kind of person are you? Windows or Mac? Fort Wayne computer repair
- My laptop screen is blank.
- The all-in-one printer which can’t print and it’s still useful. Shane Grantham Consulting
- I can’t call out on my landline telephone. Fort Wayne Computer Repair
- They could have called a closer computer company