Earlier this month I got to work on a Linux Mint desktop computer with a printer problem. The user has an HP Deskjet 1010 printer which won’t print any longer. I opened the printer utility and noticed two printers in his printers Administration application for the same printer. One was named for the user and other was named HP 1010. I sent a test page to the first printer but garbage came out. just a box and some icons- no test page. I deleted the 2nd printer and cleared the printer queue and the linux test page printed.
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?