I was on-site at a business client recently working on a Microsoft Windows laptop. The owner reported it as being slow on the internet when they were browsing. Their main web browser was Firefox so I started examining it for malicious extensions and plug-ins. I didn’t find too much wrong inside Firefox so I started a malware scan with Comodo Internet Security. During the scan, I was happy to discover it found some malware in the Firefox folder and once it was quarantined, the computer and web browsing was much faster.
- Why isn’t my smartphone Google contact notes showing on the computer?
- Now I know why I had problems installing programs in Windows 11
- I finally own a Microsoft Windows 11 laptop. Fort Wayne computer repair
- Do I train myself in Windows 11 or just focus on Windows 10, Linux and the Apple OS?
- What is happening with my Kitchen laptop’s wireless?