The New Haven Chamber of Commerce networking group began in April 2016 to give all businesses and job-seekers a chance to promote themselves, connect, and learn from others. It’s open to everyone including non-members of the chamber.
Contact: Shane Grantham 260-414-9617.
Time: Every Tuesday 12:00PM to 1:00PM. We may not meet on or near a holiday.
Location: Rack and Helens Bar and Grill at 525 Broadway, New Haven, IN 46774. Phone:260-749-5396. We usually meet upstairs in the large room. If you want lunch, place your food and drink order at the bar before you go upstairs and the food will be delivered to you. You can bring your drink upstairs with you. Please be flexible and realize we don’t pay for the room. In the event the upstairs rooms are both used, we will probably be in the restaurant area. The wait staff and management will know where we are located so ask if you are unsure. Silence or turn off your phones before the meeting starts so you don’t interrupt . Everyone has 1 to 2 minutes for their commercial. Please respect the time limit.
Meeting Cost: Free. Lunch and gratuity is your expense and responsibility. Don’t forget about tipping our servers.
Come and learn about the Tax Reform:
- Tax reform will affect virtually all US business and individuals. See how it will impact you.
- Are you eligible for the new passthrough business income deduction?
- Big changes in the entertainment deduction. Can you still deduct those Komets tickets?
- New expensing rules for business property, including cars.
- Wider tax brackets and lower rates for individuals.
- Enhanced child tax credit.